How does recycling work? In the spirit of sustainability as a repeating and passing on practice, artists, sociologists, philosophers and archivists invite you to their multi-part online program. Audience conversations, lectures, speaking engagements, and discussions will be uploaded and collected until April 3, 2021.
Starting Friday, January 22, 2021 in three episodes:
22. – 24.01.2021 Vol. 1
- Film and interview documentary on the revival of the play “Vertanzt” (2011) by Antje Pfundtner in Gesellschaft (DE)
- Podcasts – The Tischgesellschafter:innen introduce themselves and their project.
- How does repetition work? In the form of an audio walk, the collective fachbetrieb rita grechen leads the digital visitors of the Tischgesellschaft through solo paths of remembering and repeating.
19./20.02.2021 Vol. 2
- 19.02. Utopia-Dinner
- Live talk 19.02. 1 – 5 pm Fabrice Mazliah (Dancer and choreographer)
- Live talk 19.02. 6 – 7.30 pm Andrea Keiz (Video artist and documentarian)
- Live talk 20.02. 10.30 – 11.45 am Michael Müller (Artistic Director TD Berlin)
- Live talk 20.02. 12.30 – 2 pm Michael Hirsch (philosopher, political scientist, art theorist and author)
- Live talk 20.02. 4 – 5.45 pm Uhr Patrick Primavesi (Prof. for Theater Studies Leipzig and Director of the Tanzarchiv Leipzig e.V.)
- Live talk 20.02. Katharina von Wilcke (Cultural manager and curator) & Anne Kersting (Dramaturg and curator with Antje Pfundtner in company)
je 6 – 6.30 / 6.30 – 7 / 7 – 7.30 / 7.30 – 8 pm
10.04.2021 Vol. 3
- Archives: What do they pass on, to whom and how?,What do you share and what do you not share?, Talk round Sustainability as an artistic resource and cultural-political task.
- Live talk Christiane Kühl (journalist and theater maker) 10.04.2021 12:00 – 13:30
- Live talk Bettina Weber (member of Konglomerat e.V., practitioner:inside sustainable development) 10.04.2021 14:00 – 14:30, 14:45 – 15:15, 15:30 – 16:00 (3 sessions of 30 minutes each)
- Live talk Dr. Henning Fülle (dramaturge, cultural researcher, founder of “Performing the Archive”) 10.04.2021 16:30 – 18:00
- Live talk Andrea Keiz (video artist and documentalist) 10.04.2021 18:30 – 20:00
Since the speaking sessions will be live (online), the host:ing staff ask for pre-registration at: email@example.com. Please always include the title of each talk session when you register, thank you!
The “Tischgesellschaften” are made possible by the funding TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund and take place at regular intervals in different constellations and at different locations, also involving local positions.
Idea & Concept: Antje Pfundtner in company
Artistic direction/curation: Antje Pfundtner and Anne Kersting together with HELLERAU – European Center for the Arts Dresden
Coordination: Hannah Melder and Jana Lüthje together with HELLERAU – European Center for the Arts Dresden
The Tischgesellschaft “Wieder da!” is a project by Antje Pfundtner in company in collaboration with HELLERAU – Europäisches Zentrum der Künste Dresden. Supported by TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund with funds from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media and by the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, Department for Culture and the Media.