Arriving by public transport
from Dresden Central Station
- Tram line 8 towards Hellerau → Get off at „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
- Tram line 7 towards Weixdorf → Get off at „Moritzburger Weg“ → Change to line 8 towards Hellerau → Exit „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
from Dresden Neustadt train station
- S-Bahn 2 towards the airport → Get off at „S-Bf. Industriegelände“ → Stairs leading upwards and again leading downwards to the tram stop (Königsbrücker Straße) „S-Bf. Industriegelände“ → Take tram line 8 towards Hellerau → Get off at „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
- 7 minutes on foot along Antonstraße to the tram stop “Albertplatz” (Side with the fountains) → Tram line 8 towards Hellerau → Exit „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
ab Dresden Airport
- S-Bahn 2 towards Pirna Bahnhof→ Get off at „S-Bf. Industriegelände“ → Stairs leading upwards and again leading downwards to the tram stop (Königsbrücker Straße) “S-Bf. Industriegelände → Tram line 8 towards Hellerau → Get off at „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
- Bus 80 towards Bhf. Klotzsche → Get off at „Zur Neuen Brücke“ → Change to bus 70 towards Gompitz → Exit „Brunnenweg“ → Change to tram line 8 towards Hellerau → Get off at „Festspielhaus Hellerau“
Time taken: about 30 minutes
For timetable information, see the DVB website.
How to reach us by car
from Dresden centre
B 97 (Königsbrücker Straße) towards the airport → After approx. 4 km turn left onto Moritzburger Weg (Infineon company on the right). → Take the next right onto Klotzscher Weg. → Follow the tram tracks via Am Hellerrand into Karl-Liebknecht-Straße. → After approx. 500 m you will find the access road to the grounds of the Festspielhaus on the right-hand side.
Start motorway A4
Exit Dresden-Hellerau → Turn left onto Radeburger Straße (B170) in the direction of Dresden-Hellerau/Dresden-Klotzsche. → After about 3.5 km turn right at the traffic lights onto Ludwig-Kossuth-Straße. → Follow the tram tracks via Moritzburger Weg into Karl-Liebknecht-Straße. → After approx. 100 m you will find the entrance to the grounds of the Festspielhaus on the left-hand side.
Free parking is available on the Festival Theatre grounds. The number of spaces is limited. The purchase or possession of a ticket to an event does not entitle the holder to a parking space.
in the side building west
01109 Dresden, Germany
Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 11 am – 6 pm
T +49 351 264 62 46
T +49 351 264 62 44
opens two hours before the event
Here you can subscribe to our monthly newsletter and order our monthly leporello comfortably to your home.
The box office opens on all days of the event two hours before the start of the event.
Reservations and tickets that are not picked up 30 minutes before the start of the event will be released for sale again.
The Pastamanufaktur in HELLERAU offers culinary pleasure daily from 12 to 15 o’clock. Here you can refresh yourself before the event or exchange your experiences over a drink in a pleasant atmosphere. The menu and reservations can be found on the Pastamanufaktur Website.
The front office staff of POWER PERSONEN-OBJEKT-WERKSCHUTZ GMBH accompanies our events and will be happy to assist you safely and competently in all matters.