You will learn interesting facts about the extraordinary history of the Festspielhaus, which was built according to the plans of Heinrich Tessenow as a pioneer of modern architecture in the 20th century, as well as about the origins of the building as a rhythm school. Discover with us the eventful history and present of the house, which attracted artists and architects from all over Europe.
- We kindly ask you to observe the following regulations in the sense of infection protection:If you have cold symptoms, you should not visit the house (permanent exhibition, visitor centre, guided tour).
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 8 persons. Should this number be exceeded, unfortunately, interested parties who have not pre-registered cannot be considered.
- The prerequisite for participation is the wearing of a mouth and nose cover.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons.
- Please use the possibility of hand disinfection when entering the rooms and the possibility of washing your hands in the house. Avoid touching handrails, door handles etc., if possible.
- The instructions of the staff of the Visitor Centre and the tour guides regarding the hygiene regulations must be followed without fail.
- We kindly ask you to provide your contact details for possible follow-up by the public health department in case of infection. As a rule, the data will be deleted after 21 days.
Thank you very much. We are looking forward to your visit!